12 Bones' delicious Honey Cornbread Baking Kits are now available for you to make yourself at home! Although you can make all of these yourself by grabbing our cookbook with our recipes...we are now offering our baking kits in sealed lightweight pouches for shipment!
This new packaging options enables us to offer our baking kits for shipment.
For more information about Honey Cornbread baking kits..continue reading below.
Honey Cornbread Baking Kit
(16 oz. Dry Kit) Bakes 12 Medium / 9 Large Squares
Along with our baking kit, you'll just need…
FRESH INGREDIENT LIST:
- 3 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 small egg
- 1/3 cup creamed corn
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/3 cup minced yellow onion
- 1 cup buttermilk
Also…11” x 7” baking pan = ideal size for this kit
**OVEN TEMPS MAY VARY. ADJUST AS NEEDED**
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together your fresh/wet ingredients (vegetable oil, egg, creamed corn, honey, onion, and buttermilk).
3. Slowly add the dry kit to the wet ingredient mixture, then whisk it all together until incorporated, taking care not to overmix.
4. Spray a 11×7 baking pan with pan spray. Larger pans will cause cornbread to thin out (reduce baking time for larger pans).
5. Pour the cornbread batter into the pan, and shimmy it around until it’s evenly distributed.
6. Bake for 15 minutes, then turn the pan and bake for another 5 minutes or until golden.
**PLEASE NOTE** Because different oven temperatures may vary (particularly at different altitudes), you may need to adjust the baking time, baking temperature, or both to achieve your desired bake and consistency.