12 Bones' world famous Damn Good Corn Puddin' are now available for you to make yourself at home! Although you can make all of these yourself by grabbing our cookbook with our recipes...we are now offering our baking kits in sealed lightweight pouches for shipment!
This new packaging options enables us to offer our baking kits for shipment.
For more information about Damn Good Corn Puddin' baking kits..continue reading below.
Damn Good Corn Pudding Baking Kit
(16 oz. Dry Kit) Serves 6-8
Along with our baking kit, you'll just need…
FRESH INGREDIENT LIST:
- 4 large eggs
- 3/4 stick of melted butter
- 1-1/4 cup of heavy cream
- 1 small can of creamed corn (8.5 oz)
- 1 fresh poblano pepper (seeded & diced)
- 1 cup of fresh or frozen corn kernels
**OVEN TEMPS MAY VARY. ADJUST AS NEEDED**
1. Preheat oven to 300°F. Then, in a large mixing bowl, combine the eggs, butter, cream, and creamed corn. Beat w/ an electric mixer (or stir until thoroughly combined).
2. Add poblanos and corn kernels.
3. Slowly add the dry kit to the wet ingredient mixture until combined. The mixture should resemble cake batter.
4. Grease a large 9″ x 13″ rimmed baking dish/pan.
5. Pour the pudding mixture into the dish and place it in the oven. Lightly tent the baking dish with foil.
6. Bake for 35 mins with the foil on, then remove the foil and bake for an additional 15 minutes, or until the center is just set.
**PLEASE NOTE** Because different oven temperatures may vary (particularly at different altitudes), you may need to adjust the baking time, baking temperature, or both to achieve your desired bake and consistency.